Benchtops & Cabinetry
The Kitchen Factory Malaga can provide you with a huge array of materials to choose from when it comes to cabinetry and benchtops, most of which can be viewed in our comprehensive showroom and selection centre.
The benchtop you select can be the dominant feature of your kitchen. The Kitchen Factory Malaga helps you select the best fit for your style and requirements.
Our range of benchtop materials includes:
- Granite: Stunning stone from the earth featuring natural colour variations.
- Laminate: Practical and economical, with a huge range of colours and modern edge details.
- Solid Timber: Beautiful solid timber with natural variations in colour and texture.
- Stainless steel: Professional and indestructible.
- Reconstituted stone (including Quantum Quartz, Caesarstone, Essastone, Silestone and Q-Stone): Man-made with 93% to 95% crushed quartz, providing even colouring but with the hard, scratch-resistant feel of natural stone.
- Corian and Staron: Solid surface benchtops, seamless for an ultra-smooth look.
- Reconstituted stone overlay: Man-made stone overlay (approx. 6mm thick) fitted to a solid substrate in a variety of colours with a square edge profile.
We specialise in the most popular choice for cabinetry:
- Satin or gloss painted, lacquered doors: Our painted cabinetry and doors are available in any colour you wish, from white through the whole spectrum of colours to black, and from flat minimalist to detailed ornate.
We also offer:
- Laminate doors: Flat, contemporary doors in a square, contour or roll-formed edge.
- Timber veneer doors: Flat doors in a large range of stunning natural timber finishes.
- Solid timber doors: Doors can include plain, shaker style, or a range of profiled finishes in natural solid timbers, i.e. Marri, Jarrah and American or Tasmanian Oak to name a few.
Come into our comprehensive Malaga showroom to see the variety of benchtop and cabinetry materials we have to offer.